Tuesday 7 June 2011

North Dakota State Fair

North Dakota State Fair

2011
        This year i am super excited to go to the Minot State Fair this will be my first year actually going to any of concerts if everything goes as planned.I have always wanted to go and experience what it would be like, the concerts are cheaper than they would be if you went to Winnipeg or somewhere like that. I especially want to go see Lady Antebellum and Kid Rock I think that they would be awesome to see live. The whole fair starts on Friday July 22 and goes until Saturday July 30. The schedule for the concerts are: Tracy Lawrence opening it up on July 22, Kid Rock with Sheryl Crow on July 23, Lady Antebellum July 24, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band July 27, Charlie Daniels Band July 28, Toby Keith July 29, and Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo performing on the last day July 30. My oldest sister's boyfriend is from Minot so he was the one that was interested in talking about taking her down there and he approved of me going down with them. I was stoked when he told me that I could join them, I really want to take a friend along with me but i won't push it right yet. Greg (my sister's boyfriend) has looked into buying the Grandstand Showpass which gets you into Tracy Lawrence, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels band, and Toby Keith for one price. My fingers are crossed everything goes as planned, and that it's a great time ! 



Outside Article: 


Lady Antebellum logs its highest debut among its 15 career entries on Billboard's Country Songs radio airplay chart, as "Just a Kiss" soars in at No. 28. The song opens with a first-week audience of 6 million on 85 stations, according to Nielsen BDS.
The group performed the song Thursday (May 5) on "American Idol." ("I sat in Jennifer Lopez's judges chair last night at American Idol rehearsals. Technically our butt's have touched... just saying," Kelley Tweeted Thursday).

3 comments:

  1. I really want to go to North Dakota state fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tweet Kelly tweeted is funny. If you do go. It will be fun, because you get to be at a concert, Live!

    ReplyDelete