Friday 3 June 2011

Brandon Summer Fair

Brandon Summer Fair!
    Well it's that time of year again, the summer fair! This is a popular time in Brandon for the days of June 8th until June 12th. Many people from all over the place go to enjoy the fairs, and all the fun you have just by being there. I'm not much for rides because I'm absolutely terrified of heights. The one year I went I just dealt with being terrified to try and get over my fear(which never worked), but i went on the ring of fire where it goes all the way around upside down and everything. Meanwhile when we were upside down i realized that the ride was meant to fit all sizes, and me being small could have very easily fell out of my seat! I was never happier to get off the ride alive. The fair has a lot to offer for a wide range of ages, they have a kids section with all kids rides and then the majority of rides for older teens, adults and such. I would recommend you to go to the fair if you get the chance you will have a great time even if your like me and can't to many rides! 




Outside Article:

 

 

 

 

Hours of Operation


Wednesday, June 8 Open 4:00 PM
Thursday, June 9 Open 4:00 PM
Friday, June 10 Open 2:00 PM
Saturday, June 11 Open 12:00PM



Ticket Information

All Admission is payable at the gate, CASH ONLY
All prices include GST

No Advance Tickets are necessary


ADMISSION PRICES:
Adult 18-59 $16.00
Senior 60+ $14.00
Youth 13-17 $14.00
Child 6-12 $6.00
Under 6 FREE
3 Day Pass $42.00

ADMISSION SPECIALSMONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY$10.00 after 5pm 

GROUP RATES
10-25 Tickets $14.00/each
26-50 Tickets $12.00/each
50+ Tickets $10.00/each

FAMILY PRICING
(2 Adults, 2 children under 12)
2x16.00 = $32.00

Children under 12 are FREE*
*Free children ticket required


2 comments:

  1. I might be going Friday with my cousin. I never really went to Brandon Fair before so it should be fun, but i'm scared of the rides tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to the fair saturday! i got sick. i liked the kangaroos!

    ReplyDelete